Brand Corporate Identity - Task 1 & 2
Insha Thahirah Rajab - 0360671
Brand Corporate Identity - Section 02
Bachelor's Degree in Creative Media (Honors) - Taylors University
Task 1 & 2
*
CONTENTS
*
INSTRUCTIONS
Figure 1.0 Module Information Booklet (PDF)
*
TASK
TASK 1
Duration: 4 Weeks
Weight: 30%
Submission: Digital Submission + Group Presentation
OverviewTake the brand and packaging identity you established in Project 2 and bring it to life in the retail world. Your goal is to design a cohesive "merch drop" collection consisting of FIVE (5) distinct items and pitch the concept to the class.
The 5 Required ItemsYour collection must include the following:One (1) POP (Point-of-Purchase) Display: A freestanding or countertop display designed to hold or showcase your product in a retail environment.
Four (4) Merchandise Items: Original branded goods (e.g., apparel, tote bags, tumblers, limited edition collectibles, stationery) that specifically appeal to your target audience.
Phase 1: Research & ConceptsAnalyze your Project 2 brand values and packaging aesthetics.Develop 5 concepts that feel like a natural extension of the brand.Goal: Ensure the items are things your target audience would actually buy.
Phase 2: Design & Mock-upsDesign the graphics and structural elements for all 5 items.Create high-quality digital mock-ups. These should be realistic renders that look like professional product photography.Ensure strict visual consistency (color palette, typography) with your Project 2 packaging.
Phase 3: Strategy & PresentationPromotional Strategy: Outline specific channels (Social Media, Influencers, Events) and tactics you will use to launch the merchandise.The Pitch: Prepare a slide deck presentation to "sell" your ideas. You will present your designs and strategy in Week 14*.
*Each team member should submit their e-portfolio link for submission and recorded group presentation (15 minutes)
One (1) POP (Point-of-Purchase) Display: A freestanding or countertop display designed to hold or showcase your product in a retail environment.
Four (4) Merchandise Items: Original branded goods (e.g., apparel, tote bags, tumblers, limited edition collectibles, stationery) that specifically appeal to your target audience.
*
MOCKUP MAKING
PRINT PROCESS
LASER CUTTING
USER GUIDE
DIGITAL OOH (Out of Home) Adverts
FINAL USER MANUAL
FINAL MOCKUPS

FINAL OOH ADVERTS
FINAL SOCIAL MEDIA
POP-UP DISPLAY
FINAL PRESENTATION
*
FEEDBACK
Week 12
*
REFLECTION
Experience: This project was fun to do, as it was interesting to expand the brand into collaterals, the instruction manual and presenting the final box, tying the brand together. I enjoyed spending time and effort into the instructions manual, and printing, as I like physical design and it makes the headphones feel more professional. The printing laser cutting was interesting to me, and understanding how these physical aspects and test printing lead to a final finished product was incredibly eye-opening.
Observations: Through many test prints, observing different colour outcomes, I was able to understand the difference between RGB and CMYK and how each printing place had a different result. I was also able to observe the laser cutting process though the final product and how it can fit the headphones in the box. Observing existing instruction manuals guided me to making my own, and including the necessary contents.
Findings: I found that test printing was crucial at this stage. I also understood how to brand a certain product to include merchandise and others. I found that the power of a good logo, and colour can really shape the message and communication of a brand. For Bass Tech, we took simple shapes such as the square and circle of a custom font, and turned into the entire brand's visual identity.
Experience: This project was fun to do, as it was interesting to expand the brand into collaterals, the instruction manual and presenting the final box, tying the brand together. I enjoyed spending time and effort into the instructions manual, and printing, as I like physical design and it makes the headphones feel more professional. The printing laser cutting was interesting to me, and understanding how these physical aspects and test printing lead to a final finished product was incredibly eye-opening.
Observations: Through many test prints, observing different colour outcomes, I was able to understand the difference between RGB and CMYK and how each printing place had a different result. I was also able to observe the laser cutting process though the final product and how it can fit the headphones in the box. Observing existing instruction manuals guided me to making my own, and including the necessary contents.
Findings: I found that test printing was crucial at this stage. I also understood how to brand a certain product to include merchandise and others. I found that the power of a good logo, and colour can really shape the message and communication of a brand. For Bass Tech, we took simple shapes such as the square and circle of a custom font, and turned into the entire brand's visual identity.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)































.jpg)

.jpg)


Comments
Post a Comment